366 CONGRATS--Need Dates –May - June

stan W9SMR

Following a very successful year of pursuit in 2021 with 8 of our members earning the challenging 366 Endorsement, we are off to a great start in 2022.

Harry, K9HW is on track to complete his 366 with a QSO on May 19. Let’s fill the waterfall for him.

Joe, K3YES needs only May 3 to complete 365 and Leap Day to complete 366.

At this point, M5PLY, SA7BXU and KK6KMU have completed 365 and need only Leap Day 2024 to complete the 366 Award.

Again, a special note of encouragement to Bob, K4VBM #2727 who joined us January 12, 2020 and picked up his 18 needed dates in April and now needs only 26 days, potentially completing on June 25. Bob is on a mission!

In the table below, I have shown May and June need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! I base my report on your last known upload to the Endorsement Checker.  Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some. Be sure to upload your entire PSK31 log each time!!

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

A helpful hint from Alan, KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director