N8FL

Jim K5SP

Anyone have a valid address for N8FL, his sticker envelope was returned undelivered using the address we have on file.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Rex Simmons, NX8G

I'm his QSL bureau manager. I have the address listed in qrz.com.

73,
Rex, NX8G

Jim K5SP

Thanks, Rex.

I guess this one slipped through the cracks, usually the mailing team confirms the address.   We must have an old one, it is in our records as RT1 Box 130A1, same city and state.

Will resend to the QRZ address.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483