Russian PSK contest this weekend #new

Mike W4BZM

I haven’t seen much publicity on it, but there is a Russian PSK contest this weekend  (19 Feb 1200 UTC to 20 Feb 1159 UTC). Details (in English) are available at http://www.rdrclub.ru/russian-ww-psk-contest/49-rus-ww-psk-rules.

Now, with my simple rig, I’ve never had a PSK contact with either European or Asiatic Russia, but some of you with better antennas may be able to snag some Russian stations.  They will be operating BPSK-31, BPSK-63, and BPSK-125, so have your contest macros ready!  Note that there is a 100 watt limit.

If you want to try for it, good luck!

Mike W4BZM