WTW Winners and Chasers – 2021

stan W9SMR

Do you really know how difficult it is to earn the “Work The World “ (WTW) Award?

As testimony to the difficulty, only 41 of our 2,896 members have done it. No one made it in 2021. Last one to do it was (no surprise), Lee, N5SLY in 2020.

Simply put, it requires making QSO’s with 2,246 specific calls using the suffix letter, the first letter after the number in a call. I have included the specific requirement by letter below.

WTW started on July 1, 2012 and requires "spelling" out various Country Names, States, Provinces and Territories. Members work through 9 different awards levels: All South American Countries, Australian States, Oceania Countries, Canadian Provinces, North American Countries, European Countries, Asian Countries, All United States, and African Countries.

To check your own progress on WTW, open the Endorsement Checker and go to your latest upload. Click on “070-WTW” in the “Award Progress” bar. You may be surprised how far you have progressed.

Here are the folks making good progress on WTW:

Listed below are the 41 members who have completed this Work The World Award:

Here’s exactly what it takes to grab the WTW Award:

Go for it!!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611