File /WatchList.txt uploaded #file-notice

David Tucker

Got it working now. Copied the wrong file in the beginning now all calls and member numbers show up. Great job everyone.

73's Dave NU4N

On 1/19/2022 4:22 PM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU wrote:
After you download the file, move it to the Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\ACLog folder.
Then start AC Log and go to the File menu.  Click on Watch List second from the bottom on the menu.

You should see the call and description columns filled.  Check the boxes on how you want the alert to work.  Click done.

Bob KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

After you download the file, move it to the Affirmatech\N3FJP Software\ACLog folder.
Then start AC Log and go to the File menu.  Click on Watch List second from the bottom on the menu.

You should see the call and description columns filled.  Check the boxes on how you want the alert to work.  Click done.

Bob KK6KMU

Steve McEdwards

Hey Dave, I will try to explain it....in your documents file you should find a folder named Affirmatech, when you open that you should see N3FJP and open that and  then open the ACLog folder and down in there should be a file called watchlist.replace the one with the new one and that should do it, close and restart  AClog and give it a try.
I hope that explains it , I am not a real tech guy with computers....
73 de Steve
VA3TPS # 526

On Wed., 19 Jan. 2022 at 4:53 p.m., David Tucker
<nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Ok I see the watch list now how to I upload to ACLOG ?

DAVE NU4N

On 1/19/2022 2:27 PM, main@070Club.groups.io Notification wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@070Club.groups.io group.

By: Steve VA3TPS <va3tps@...>

Watchlist for AC Log up to member # 2895

David Tucker

main@070Club.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>