Welcome 2895

JoAnn Donaldson

ACLog also has Call Sign Alert. There is a page where you can add Call Sign and if that call sign shows up, it will alert you of the call, what mode they are using, and what Freq/Band they are on.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 11:40:02 AM CST, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Dave,

Fldigi does have a call sign alert.  Click on the third choice under the configure tab, "Notifications".  You have to have the spot button for it to work.

John  KC3FL

Dave,

Fldigi does have a call sign alert.  Click on the third choice under the configure tab, "Notifications".  You have to have the spot button for it to work.

John  KC3FL

Welcome Thad I will be on the look out you. I use FLDIGI and it's a shame it does not have a call sign alert. I never could get the alerts to work in HRD. I just gave up HRD for all the bugs and not member alarms for our PODXS members.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Jim K5SP

Thanks JoAnn, my first error this decade! Lol.   Will correct.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 7:33 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io
<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
Jim,
   You have his Number wrong.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 02:58:21 PM CST, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Thad this is a great group of om and xyl. Sure u will have fun in our contests we have.

73's Dave NU4N #1657

On 1/17/2022 1:40 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2845  Thad  KN4TFR  01-17-22

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim,  K5SP #483

JoAnn Donaldson

Jim,
   You have his Number wrong.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 02:58:21 PM CST, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Thad this is a great group of om and xyl. Sure u will have fun in our contests we have.

73's Dave NU4N #1657

On 1/17/2022 1:40 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Please join me in welcoming new member:

2845  Thad  KN4TFR  01-17-22