PSK Fest 2021

N9JCA Chris

I wondered what happened to you as I didn't see you active on the waterfall as usual Hopefully HRD will sort itself out

As far as I did: I broke in my ICOM 7300 had to figure out
some bells and whistles and ACLog /fldigi with API control
worked better than expected

Looking forward to seeing you in the next Contest

HNY and stay Safe

Chris N9JCA

73

On 1/9/22 00:58, Leland Sly wrote:
For many years now I have been blessed with software that performed perfectly and I have done very well in the club contests.  No so today. HRD kept locking up on me...had to resort to the CTRL, ALT, DEL method and restart the software.  Sometimes it would lock up right away and other times it would work for a period of time.  Never could figure out exactly what the problem was.
Making contacts today was difficult, but I'm grateful to each and everyone that I was able to get into the log.  Don't think I have a chance to place high on the leader board for this contest.  Hopefully I'll do better in the next one.  The good news is that I did have fun...when the software worked like it is supposed to.
73
Lee N5SLY

Leland Sly