lonp goals

Mark,

Good job, keep at it.  Looking at your endorsements you only need one contact with South Dakota  and that will give you your DakotaDouble and your TripleDouble.  Two birds with one stone.

John   KC3FL

Mark, 
Please don't forget to count your contacts with 070-2786 member numbers and above.
The LONP checker portion is broken, and won't see them.
Instructions on how to claim those is on the 070 website Home page and at
Good luck!
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
Director, LONP

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jan 8, 2022 4:20 pm
Subject: [070Club] lonp goals

So close to closing out the contest with the lonp award.  After I uploaded my log at the end of the contest I have 95 in the books.  Soon enough, soon enough, if I don't get it before I look forward to the next contest see you all on Valentines day.
73 de Mark Scrano
K2EXE

malcolm heard

Put lonp in your cq.  Will watch.  I am putting 365 in mine. 

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 6:20 PM Mark Scrano via groups.io <k2exe=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So close to closing out the contest with the lonp award.  After I uploaded my log at the end of the contest I have 95 in the books.  Soon enough, soon enough, if I don't get it before I look forward to the next contest see you all on Valentines day.
73 de Mark Scrano
K2EXE

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Mark Scrano

73 de Mark Scrano
K2EXE