From: Mark Scrano via groups.io <k2exe@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jan 8, 2022 4:20 pm
Subject: [070Club] lonp goals

So close to closing out the contest with the lonp award.  After I uploaded my log at the end of the contest I have 95 in the books.  Soon enough, soon enough, if I don't get it before I look forward to the next contest see you all on Valentines day.
73 de Mark Scrano
K2EXE

malcolm heard

Put lonp in your cq.  Will watch.  I am putting 365 in mine.

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent