POTA Activation this afternoon.

Eric Dallmann

KZ9V is also on 40 meter psk31 calling from K-8221 (Chippewa River State Trail).

Eric/K9VIC

On Friday, December 31, 2021, 01:01:35 PM CST, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Looking but not seeing you Steve.  PSKReporter does show you being received in NJ and OH.  There is some activity on 40m, but lots more on 20m if you can go there.  Good luck and Happy New Year!

Looking but not seeing you Steve.  PSKReporter does show you being received in NJ and OH.  There is some activity on 40m, but lots more on 20m if you can go there.  Good luck and Happy New Year!

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Had some issues with new set up. Calling CQ on 40M now.  1845 Z.

Steve

On Dec 31, 2021, at 11:12, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

I am going to test out the new IC-705 this afternoon on its virgin POTA run.

I am shooting for 1 PM EST, I am at VE-5302 in FN02, I will be at a park on Lake Erie.

I am bringing the Buddy Stick Pro and my homebrew vertical. I want to run the Buddy Stick first see how it goes. 40/20 Meters PSK  for a bit. If I doesnt look like I am getting my 10 I will jump to other digital modes.

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF