RTTY TEST

Jerry N9AVY

Bo:

Remember I was never in the Navy nor any other branch of military.  Was in CAP before it became AF ROTC, but went off to college and became somewhat exempt. Had at least 2 full bird Col. in USAF ... one was a JAG and other was a PIO.

Sorry I missed you in test. Worked a lot of DX.\

jerry  n9avy

Jerry

On Monday, September 27, 2021, 10:25:45 AM CDT, Bo W4GHV <bobarr@...> wrote:

Yep, I missed my 'Navy' guy and made the most Q's ever, thanks to the sunspots.
73 Bo W4GHV since '54, the USAF guy!

Bo W4GHV

Yep, I missed my 'Navy' guy and made the most Q's ever, thanks to the sunspots.
73 Bo W4GHV since '54, the USAF guy!

Jerry N9AVY

Well, I was just humming right along in contest when just a few minute ago my optical mouse died. So reached for my spare, but it only worked a minute and died too !   (INSERT LOTS OF EXPLETIVES HERE !!!)

Tried rebooting machine and that didn't work either. Bummer.  Missed 2 multipliers (Trinidad & Panama) and who knows what else ?  On the good side about 4 or 5 log pages got filled up. I'm stuck until I can get a new mouse tomorrow.

Did here a few notable contesters ... N7US, N9OK, WA8BZK, K9CT, NV9L and others, but I was busy chasing DX.

Jerry  N9avy