LONP Spreadsheet

Jerry N9AVY

On Sunday, September 5, 2021, 07:03:03 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

Milt,
   This fine.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Sunday, September 5, 2021, 06:49:14 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

JoAnn,
I've completed the checking of your publicly submitted LONP application, along with all of your remarks, as also noted by the membership.
Let me ask you?
Do you want me to return your LONP application via this group email reflector, or direct to you?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

-----Original Message-----
From: JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Sep 5, 2021 2:48 pm
Subject: [070Club] LONP Spreadsheet

I got my daughter who is a wizard at Excel to Automate my LONP Spreadsheet. Ino longer need to lookup a person's call to get their 070 Number. She sent me a YouTube Link that shows how this works. I would hope that many of you will be able to Automate your LONP Spreeadsheet by how this person did it in the video.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

JoAnn Donaldson

[...]

In some cases you will need to know the valid start date for new members when you work them. For example: if you work our newest member, W0HL,  you need to know that QSOs previous to 9/3/21 will not count for LONP.

Does your spreadsheet give you that info ???  Just curious...

Jerry  n9avy