APE's and LONP 2786 ^

malcolm heard

Hello Milt,

According to the endorsement checker I managed to creep across the finish line for LONP with 100 contacts. I submitted, I think correctly, but if other steps are needed for confirmation let me know.

Thanks

Malcolm KE0JBT

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 9:27 AM N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
With all of the APE activity going on, & with a plethora of new members, there's sure to be many new members worked for LONP credit.
Endorsement Daze...Chimp Chase...WARC Crawl...These are all "On the Air" activities and great opportunities to add new member contacts
to your log.
In looking at our awards, every contact made counts towards one award or another.
Keep those LONP logs coming!
Milt.
N6MG
LONP #2786 ^  Log Checker