Ron - KC0JQC - APE from MN

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Tom,

20M propagation is hit or miss in SoCAL also.  Ron's signal yesterday was weak most of the day.  Took several attempts and finally got through.

Its funny that I can almost never hear Milt at his home QTH on 20 meters.  I was amazed how strong his signal was from Palomar.

I still do not have a PSK contact from Europe after 6 years.  Hope propagation gets better.  Will keep trying

Bob
KK6KMU

K8TOM

I monitored 20m for APEs most of the day but only copied Milt N6MG's trace.  I had a nice QSO with him.

Catching monkeys from the Pac NW is a challenge for Barry and me, given the average state of prop.

Maybe Barry has done a bit better as he is more diligent than I.  Bob KK6KMU seems to do a bit better being towards the corner south of us, in Milt's direction.

Have fun with the chase,

73,
Tom
K8TOM
east of Everett WA

Richard Rohrer

Worked Ron also around 20:55 with 100% copy both ways.  Seemed like the band got better as day went on.  Saw Barry briefly and then nothing much showing up in NFL.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

I just had a QSO with Ron.  Light signal but 100% copy

Bob
KK6KMU

Rick - N7WE

Managed to get Ron KC0JCQ in the log at 1756.  He is APE from Ft. Ridgley SP, MN.  Had heavy QSB - 599 to 339, but we got enough for the QSO to be logged.  He was about 14.071.500.  Initially saw Steve VA3FLF work him, but I couldn't see Ron.  Later he was up enough to answer his CQ and us do an exchange.  Whew!  I see others working him no problem so give him a call.