contact with W4KRN

JoAnn Donaldson

I used to belong to the Roanoke Ham Club. I was on the committee for a couple of the Ham Fest. Did you have to run into Ray AB4YZ. he and I did a HF contact when I got AB8YZ after I moved to West Virginia.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Saturday, August 7, 2021, 2:07:55 PM CDT, Fr Richard R via groups.io <rickocr2005@...> wrote:

I was at the Roanoke hamfest for a few this morning.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

Glory to God

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 15:00, Steve Prior
<prior.stephen@...> wrote:
Just had a brief chat with Karen. This goes back a long way in the "early days" of psk and 070 club,

The magic of radio talking to old friends after some many years ago. One of few EyeBall QSO's - met up at a HamFest in Va.

Great time -

N3UYI
070 # 92
LONP # 13

Fr Richard R

<prior.stephen@...> wrote:
Just had a brief chat with Karen. This goes back a long way in the "early days" of psk and 070 club,

The magic of radio talking to old friends after some many years ago. One of few EyeBall QSO's - met up at a HamFest in Va.

Great time -

N3UYI
070 # 92
LONP # 13