New Chat: Field Day #chat-notice

Barry VA7GEM

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 04:27 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Seems like there's a lot of different chats.  Can't we just use the Contests thing ? I confused...

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry
It was set up for this and worked well for everyone.
By using chat we can exclude those members who only use email.
Times are a changing.
I for one will be where I always am. Contest Reflector.
cheers
Barry

Jerry N9AVY

Seems like there's a lot of different chats.  Can't we just use the Contests thing ? I confused...

Jerry  n9avy

On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 05:54:08 PM CDT, main@070Club.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

A new chat has been created:

New

As it stands now, I'm planning to do Field Day.  How many in our Group are planning to enter?

Buz, WA5AMM

By: Buz Johnson <wa5amm.sc.usa@...>

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.