Membership

Stephen Melachrinos

You are both right.

Generic awards (grids, countries, etc) are forever, but LONP is only after membership.

From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jun 12, 2021 12:24 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Membership

Milt and all ....

The awards for new members are retroactive if the worked required stations on PSK31.  Can't remember the effective date, but it goes back to around 2000 or so...  Jim will correct me.

Jerry  n9avy

On Saturday, June 12, 2021, 11:19:06 AM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Am I correct in thinking that a new members awards accrual begins on the date of their membership, and is not retroactive?
From checking logs for LONP, 070-2786 and up, I know that LONP starts with your membership date, but just curious about other awards.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650