365 Endorsement

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Dave,

Thanks.  So far so good.  Enjoy the outdoors.  I wish you all the best.  The nice thing about trying to be on everyday I meet several new PSKers every week.  Trying to spread the POXDS name.

Bob
KK6KMU

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'll try to get on the air nightly.  I'm on the road and working from the camper with a hamstick.  Enjoying New Hampshire at the moment.

Dave KB3RAN 1697

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Bob,
I'm pretty sure we can do 40m and 80 meters almost at will.
You have my cell #, so just text me if the need arises.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76