#New Member #new

Jerry N9AVY

Yep, scanned over it and so many other after the TDW.  You've certainly been around a bit.

WAs licensed in 1977 as a Novice and made the progression up to Advanced in 1979, but only became an Extra in 2000 on a lark.  No was was more surprised than me.

Spent 16 years with ARRL incoming Bureau and a few years as an OO. It was fun, but had too many irons in fire with doing local clubs newsletter every month for 10+ years and running my own alarm business .  The business eventually stressed  me out so much that I had a stroke in 2019.  Now I just hobble around, hi, hi !

Spent a bunch of years with 10-10 as a Director and later Secretary. As the paperchasing end wound down, so, did I.  Far too many 10-10ers passed away (there were a lot of YLs back then !)  One of my favorites was Gini, N7HDB in NV.

Anyhow, welcome to PODXS !

Jerry N9AVY

Monday, June 7, 2021, 03:44:21 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

Jerry,
   it was really nice to make contact. I have been a ham sense 1970 when II got my Novice License. I know have DXCC, WAC, WAS, and only need AR and DE on 10M for 5BWAS Mixed and Digital. Have you read my profile on QRZ.com?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Monday, June 7, 2021, 2:55:41 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

JoAnn:

Saw you all over the bands this weekend. You certainly jumped into the spirit of the aTDW.  Was nice to work you - thanks Q's.

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, June 7, 2021, 02:50:02 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

I was one of those that gave out #0000. I ended up with 175 contact/numbers. So i applied for membership and now I am #2844. Already add it to my Profile in PSKExpress. After I uploaded my ADIF file, it showed that I already had four Awards pending and on my way to a bunch more. I then signed up for this email list and the Contest List. It has been great seeing PSK31 Contest show up.

JoAnn
AB8YZ