KC9UR QRZ Featured Member!

Bob KC9UR

Guess I missed out on my 5 minutes of fame.  :-(  Best wishes to all for a safe and healthy summer.  I'm looking forward to another APE with Stan (W9SMR) in August and to more Chimp Chases (couldn't make the first one).

Bob, KC9UR

Jerry N9AVY

"Fame is fleeting."

When these notices get posted I always miss them. Nutz !

jerry  n9avy

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 06:42:37 AM CDT, stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

Nutz!!

I missed it.

But I am sure looking forward to APE'ing with you August 20-22 at Trine State Recreation Area, POTA park K-4182.

73,
Stan
W9SMR
070 #1611