From: Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 22, 2021 11:30 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] #information CHIMP CHASE?

Thanks Paula for the info !! 88's
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Thanks Paula for the info !! 88's
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Paula K7PAX #1739

Similar to APE but less restrictive – you can operate at home if you wish, but must use a portable antenna and rig away from your base station. Use of shore power is OK. I am set up with my foldable hexbeam out on the patio, and a laptop and I-7000 on the dining room table. I have only contacted one station so far, KC3FL in Florida, the whole other corner of the country from here – I am in the PNW ad it is an RF black hole. I have seen Alan, WL7CG from Alaska, but haven’t been able to contact him. Hope to get Rick, N7WE pretty soon. He is taking a break.

Paula K7PAX 1739

I been away for awhile . What is the CHIMP Chase.
Tnx
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's