KC3EF Rocks!

73

Eric KG6MZS

On 4/23/21 9:46 AM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
Eric...
Location, location, location...
I've got nuttin'...zilch...nada...n'yet...non...just across town from you.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric KG6MZS <contact@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 23, 2021 9:38 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF EL39

Just got Dick on 20m from EL59 - he was an honest 459 with QSB here in
California.

Big thank you KC6EF!

73

Eric, KG6MZS

PS He is calling N7RI and N7WE now.

Eric...
Location, location, location...
I've got nuttin'...zilch...nada...n'yet...non...just across town from you.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

Just got Dick on 20m from EL59 - he was an honest 459 with QSB here in
California.

Big thank you KC6EF!

73

Eric, KG6MZS

PS He is calling N7RI and N7WE now.

Eric KG6MZS

Just got Dick on 20m from EL59 - he was an honest 459 with QSB here in California.

Big thank you KC6EF!

73

Eric, KG6MZS

PS He is calling N7RI and N7WE now.

Rick - N7WE

That's good news Dick.  I'll be looking for you guys.

Off topic, but you missed a spectacular launch of the Dragon this morning.  The sky was clear and the sun was still below the horizon.  Our whole neighborhood was out standing in their driveways. Very different launch from any I've seen.  Must have been atmospherics combined with the sunrise, but it created a blue halo that spread until it covered half the sky.  MECO was plainly visible, as was booster separation.  Then 2nd stage ignition and booster reentry burn created additonal halos.  Every time the steering jets on the booster fired, it created another halo like it was blowing smoke rings from a cigar.  By far the most spectacular launch we've seen in 19 years!

Safe travels and see you on the waterfall I hope!

Richard Rohrer

The wx looks good for tomorrow in EL59.  I will start on 20mtrs and if that does not work, I can put the 40mtr stick on and try that.   Bill if you send your phone number to my personal e-mail kc3ef at arrl.net I will text you when we are getting to the grid.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Richard Rohrer

Due to time constrants we are bypassing EL39. EL59 will depend on wx.

Dick

Bill-N7RI

Thanks Dick

Bill
N7RI
070-1191

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021, 6:57 AM Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:
Will be in EL39 in afternoon.  Will let you know when getting near.

Dick

Richard Rohrer

Will be in EL39 in afternoon.  Will let you know when getting near.

Dick

Bill-N7RI

I definitely can use EL39 , and 59 depending on which way you are headed.
Bill
N7RI

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 9:40 PM Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:
We will be in EL39 tomorrow if anyone still needs this grid.  Send me an email to kc3er at arrl.net.  Will probably be there in the afternoon.