DL88....was Most Wanted Grids

Richard Rohrer

Are you sure that is a road, Rick?  Kathy said it looks like a streambed.  I would go if I had some type of army vehicle, hi hi.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Jerry N9AVY

Had you gone all the way down that road, it might have rained for a week !  Emoji

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 03:46:06 PM CDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Jerry   n9avy
This is the River Road (the good road).  23+ miles from the last
paved road to the turn off to Talley Road and DL88.  Another
6.1 miles down Talley Road to the Rio Grande and DL88.
It looks much more challenging than the "improved and maintained"
River Road...or at least it did in 2016.  It's listed as "impassible to all
vehicles" after rain.