Macro's for 31 Flavors Contest/Operating Event

Paula K7PAX #1739

Barry: That sounds like you already have the same version of the Access driver. You might consider choosing “repair” in case your current driver is corrupt.

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Barry VA7GEM

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 06:53 AM, Paula K7PAX #1739 wrote:
Randy and Barry - I had a lot of trouble with DM780 freezing. HRD support had me do the following and it fixed it for me:

“Downnload and install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2013 driver. CAUTION: Please make sure you download and install the 32-bit version (AccessRuntime_x86_en-us.exe) Download Here -- ”

It was a surprisingly easy fix in my case. Hope it works for you guys too! Before I installed it, my DM780 would freeze every time I clicked on a callsign to enter it into the Add Log window, and often, anytime I used the mouse.

--
Paula K7PAX #1739
Paula

Randy True

OK, so far, so good!

Randy W4RTT

You can just install - it will overwrite.

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

You can just install - it will overwrite.

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Randy True

do you have to uninstall the old drive first or will it overwrite it.

Randy W4RTT

Make sure to download the second file in the list, ending in x86, NOT the x64 version listed first.
--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Make sure to download the second file in the list, ending in x86, NOT the x64 version listed first.
--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Randy and Barry - I had a lot of trouble with DM780 freezing. HRD support had me do the following and it fixed it for me:

“Downnload and install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2013 driver. CAUTION: Please make sure you download and install the 32-bit version (AccessRuntime_x86_en-us.exe) Download Here -- ”

It was a surprisingly easy fix in my case. Hope it works for you guys too! Before I installed it, my DM780 would freeze every time I clicked on a callsign to enter it into the Add Log window, and often, anytime I used the mouse.

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Barry VA7GEM

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 05:54 AM, Randy True wrote:
Yes, and I have a love/hate relationship with DM780. If they would only fix the freezing issue in DM780.

Randy W4RTT

And I thought I was the only one that happened to and even worse I shelled out USD100 for HRD this year.
Barry

Randy True