Working 10M from Yuma AZ (FT8)

Jerry N9AVY

Milt :

Often I've seen many here  reply to a post with something totally unrelated to the subject line. After that happens I started ignoring subject lines.   You can look back into archives if you don't believe me.

Figured many had their glasses off or hearing aids not turned on ... Emoji

Jerry  n9avy

On Friday, March 12, 2021, 04:17:31 PM CST, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Jerry, when you say, "missed the subject line.  Many ignore subject line or tend to scan it too quickly."
Who, besides yourself are you referring to?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Jim K5SP

Squelch applied

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jerry, when you say, "missed the subject line.  Many ignore subject line or tend to scan it too quickly."
Who, besides yourself are you referring to?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Darin - KO4EJD

No worries, Jerry. Catch you on the waterfall next time.

73
Darin

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 2:28 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Darin:

Sorry ... missed the subject line. Many ignore subject line or tend to scan it too quickly.

FT8 is no good for me. Never did it and probably never will. Strictly CW, SSB, some RTTY and of course PSK31.

Jerry n9avy

On Friday, March 12, 2021, 03:15:04 PM CST, Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@gmail.com> wrote:

Jerry,ect
It was in the subject line. Happy to include it in the text next time too.

Darin

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 2:03 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Darn:

"FL, Chile, Ecuador ..." SSB , CW, PSK31 or FT8 ????

You need to be a bit more specific otherwise it doesn't help much for anyone reading your post..

Jerry n9avy #454

On Friday, March 12, 2021, 02:08:28 PM CST, Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@gmail.com> wrote:

Picked up FL, Chile and Ecuador. If anyone wants to try PSK let me know. It's 20:06 UTC as of posting.

Darin
KO4EJD

Jerry N9AVY

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 2:03 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

> Darn:
>
> "FL, Chile, Ecuador ..."  SSB , CW, PSK31 or FT8  ????
>
> You need to be a bit more specific otherwise it doesn't help much for anyone reading your post..
>

> Jerry  n9avy #454
>
> On Friday, March 12, 2021, 02:08:28 PM CST, Darin - KO4EJD <darin.crowley@...> wrote:
>

> Picked up FL, Chile and Ecuador.  If anyone wants to try PSK let me know.  It's 20:06 UTC as of posting.
>
> Darin
> KO4EJD

Darin - KO4EJD

Jerry,