PSK Reporter...You might want to check....

Rick - N7WE

Thanks John.  I didn't know that.  But I do know that the HRD Alarm function uses the same string.  DE and call sign twice before it activates the alarm.  I find the HRD Alarm function and SuperSweeper great in 070 contests!

A good 17m morning to everybody...
That's as positive as I can get about 17m right now.
Been <AUTOCQ>'ing for about 20 minutes. No traces seen.
Not even ft-8, RTTY, CW or, or, or.....
2nd mug of CDM coffee was just delivered to my shack...
Looking forward to the St. Paddy's Day operating event.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76