Dead bands

20 mtrs dead, net even any FT8, same with 40 mtrs.  Plenty of FT8 on 17 and a little on 15 so I'll hang out on 17 till abt 18:00 if anyone wants to give it a try.

John
KC3FL

Jerry N9AVY

20 almost dead here... hearing TX and one other station.  Yesterday was pretty much the same.  So, where cycle 25 we hear everyone bragging about ???

Jerry

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 10:18:45 AM CST, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

20 mtrs dead, net even any FT8, same with 40 mtrs.  Plenty of FT8 on 17 and a little on 15 so I'll hang out on 17 till abt 18:00 if anyone wants to give it a try.

John
KC3FL

Well I have worked 2 on 40 this am and 1 on 20. Slim pickens.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Bands aren't dead. 20m & 17m are full of FT8 traces.
There's just no psk31 traces.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650