Valentines Sprint - Get your YL credit

David, K9DWR

* Jim K5SP <jinnis@swbell.net> [2021-02-16 11:24]:
Everything looks good on the website, homepage and rules page links work
fine from here.
My money says the page just needed to be refreshed (Ctrl+R, F3, whatever in
your browser). It doesn't automatically refresh when we make changes. If you
had it open in a tab since before the contest, it would still have the old
link.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jim K5SP

Everything looks good on the website, homepage and rules page links work fine from here.

Jim K5SP

On 2/16/2021 10:39 AM, David, K9DWR wrote:
* Mike W4BZM <behrcave@...> [2021-02-15 21:57]:
Where should I be submitting my log?  When I go to the Valentine Day Scorer link in the rules, I'm told
The contest is closed; scoring is in process.  Thanks for participating!

Hope to see you for the next contest.
yet it's only one day after the contest ended!  So where should I be sending my ADIF file?
The direct link is:
http://www.podxs070.com/vd-sprint-2021-uploader

We'll check what's up with the page.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

David, K9DWR

* Mike W4BZM <behrcave@gmail.com> [2021-02-15 21:57]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jim K5SP

Try the link on the home page, and I will check to see why the link on the rules page is not working.

On 2/15/2021 11:57 PM, Mike W4BZM wrote:
Where should I be submitting my log?  When I go to the Valentine Day Scorer link in the rules, I'm told
The contest is closed; scoring is in process.  Thanks for participating!

Hope to see you for the next contest.
yet it's only one day after the contest ended!  So where should I be sending my ADIF file?

Mike W4BZM

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Mike W4BZM

Where should I be submitting my log?  When I go to the Valentine Day Scorer link in the rules, I'm told
The contest is closed; scoring is in process.  Thanks for participating!

Hope to see you for the next contest.
yet it's only one day after the contest ended!  So where should I be sending my ADIF file?

Mike W4BZM

David, K9DWR

I've been spot-checking some of the entries as they are coming in, and I'm
noticing several logs that don't have the OM or YL listed anywhere. The OM
doesn't really matter, but the YL does. YL QSOs count for 2 points, so when
you upload, make sure you have exported the YL somewhere.

As I mentioned last week, as long as its in any of these ADIF fields, it should
get picked up:

'app_n1mm_misctext'
'srx_string'
'srx'
'comment'
'notes'
'name'
'other'
'award' (don't ask)

If you don't have the YL info, and want credit for them, just make a new ADIF
file and re-upload. The system will replace the old entry with the new entry.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com