Stickers !

Jerry N9AVY

Wow !  I even got a pile of stickers I didn't expect ! Thank to all !

Jerry  N9AVY

Rick - N7WE

Me too!  Lots of time, effort, and energy from a small group of dedicated volunteers that make this happen.  Many, many thanks!

W7RTL

Thanks for the stickers!
Well done everyone, Thank you
Rich

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 1:51 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Me too!  Lots of time, effort, and energy from a small group of dedicated volunteers that make this happen.  Many, many thanks!

stan W9SMR

Double Wow!!

Even I got a bag full of stickers.

Thank you Sticker Crew!!

And to a special APE Hunter, Sticker Stuffer, Jeff, W3WMU.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

Sid Downey

Thanks for the stickers. They are already on the wall.

Sid
1513
W7JSD

On Feb 3, 2021, at 2:01 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Wow !  I even got a pile of stickers I didn't expect ! Thank to all !

Jerry  N9AVY

Ken N6PCD

Greetings!

I was way happy to get my stickers in the mail yesterday. Many grateful thanks to the staff of the PODXS for all your good work on behalf of the membership! 👍🏻😁

All the best,
Ken Campbell
N6PCD
Be prepared, stay safe

--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD/0

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Ditto,

Got my care package in the mail yesterday. Need to work harder! Thanks to all.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 2/4/21 5:24 AM, Ken Campbell wrote:
Greetings!

I was way happy to get my stickers in the mail yesterday. Many grateful thanks to the staff of the PODXS for all your good work on behalf of the membership! 👍🏻😁

All the best,
Ken Campbell
N6PCD
Be prepared, stay safe

--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD/0
070 #801
LONP #187

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA