KC3EF/M Operation

Richard Rohrer

Just a reminder, for all of my mobile operations I am using KC3EF/M for LOTW.  Just to make sure all who worked me get QSL for the operation.

Worked N7WE, N9AVY, AK4MK, and several others in DM23.  Band was up and down, but managed to get everyone who tried to work me.  Also, started having problems with the antenna.  Apparently the cable between the tuner and the antenna has an open shield, and since I don’t have the required tools it won’t be fixed until I return to FL.

Will be operating as KC3EF/P from EL28 starting on Friday the 13th and ending Thursday 19th.  Will be in the evenings, since we will be doing tourist stuff during the day.  Will try any mode that is needed, just let me know.

73

Dick

KC3EF

Jerry N9AVY

Friday is the 12th ... not 13th   ...  or is it a different month ???

Jerry  n9avy

Just a reminder, for all of my mobile operations I am using KC3EF/M for LOTW.  Just to make sure all who worked me get QSL for the operation.

Worked N7WE, N9AVY, AK4MK, and several others in DM23.  Band was up and down, but managed to get everyone who tried to work me.  Also, started having problems with the antenna.  Apparently the cable between the tuner and the antenna has an open shield, and since I don’t have the required tools it won’t be fixed until I return to FL.

Will be operating as KC3EF/P from EL28 starting on Friday the 13th and ending Thursday 19th.  Will be in the evenings, since we will be doing tourist stuff during the day.  Will try any mode that is needed, just let me know.

73
Dick
KC3EF

Richard Rohrer

Guess I cant add.

Dick

On Jan 11, 2018 9:34 PM, "Jerry N9AVY" <n9avy@...> wrote:
[...]

No, you probably aren't fond of Friday 13th ... just like many hotels don't have a 13th floor,  hi !

Jerry

[...]

A couple of hotels we have stayed at dont have rooms that have 13 as a room number.

Dick

On Jan 11, 2018 9:39 PM, "Jerry N9AVY" <n9avy@...> wrote:
[...]

Especially when they only have 12 rooms

Jerry  n9avy

[...]

You are in rare form tonight.

Dick

On Jan 11, 2018 10:16 PM, "Jerry N9AVY" <n9avy@...> wrote:
[...]

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Dick
I expected to see KC3EF/M on eQSL as well and had uploaded to that callsign.
I noticed today that you had omitted the suffix modifier so I altered my entries to match KC3EF.
TVM for all you do for the club
Barry

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 07:01 pm, Richard Rohrer wrote:

Just a reminder, for all of my mobile operations I am using KC3EF/M for LOTW.  Just to make sure all who worked me get QSL for the operation.

Worked N7WE, N9AVY, AK4MK, and several others in DM23.  Band was up and down, but managed to get everyone who tried to work me.  Also, started having problems with the antenna.  Apparently the cable between the tuner and the antenna has an open shield, and since I don’t have the required tools it won’t be fixed until I return to FL.

Will be operating as KC3EF/P from EL28 starting on Friday the 13th and ending Thursday 19th.  Will be in the evenings, since we will be doing tourist stuff during the day.  Will try any mode that is needed, just let me know.

73

Dick

KC3EF

Jerry N9AVY

Too much going on here and I need a few laughs.

Jerry