30 meters wide open

Paula K7PAX #1739

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

David Tucker

FB Paula I will be on Saturday and I will check the chat room. I got my 30 a week ago. Be glad to help. I am assuming QRP 30MDG ?

88's de Nu4n Dave  #1657

On 1/29/2021 4:37 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 via groups.io wrote:

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Jerry N9AVY

On 30 m now and just worked Paula.   Running through my log it appears there are very few 070 members I haven't worked.  If you need me or club station just give me a call.

Jerry  N9AVY #454
K9ATI #1808

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 04:40:46 PM CST, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

FB Paula I will be on Saturday and I will check the chat room. I got my 30 a week ago. Be glad to help. I am assuming QRP 30MDG ?

88's de Nu4n Dave  #1657

On 1/29/2021 4:37 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 via groups.io wrote:

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

i'm there.
n6mg

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Milt, prop must be one way - I copy you just fine, but you are not hearing me. Been trying to answer you for 5 minutes now.

Paula K7PAX

On Jan 29, 2021, at 4:18 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

i'm there.
n6mg

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

want to try again?
I'll beat the drums faster...
milt.
n6mg

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

Maybe tomorrow Milt! Thanks!

Paula K7PAX

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:34 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

want to try again?
I'll beat the drums faster...
milt.
n6mg

Hey folks, 30 meters is wide open in the US – and I’m sure that many of us need some more contacts for the 30 on 30 endorsement. I currently have 22, and am looking for those last 8. I just worked Randy after he opened a chat for 30 meters, and am monitoring that chat for a while yet. Currently calling on 10.140.65. Most of my contacts have been between 22:00 and 23:59 UTC so this is prime time. See you on 30!

Paula K7PAX

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula K7PAX #1739

OK Milt, it is tomorrow today. Wanna try again?
--
Paula K7PAX #1739

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Looking for contacts. Conditions are good...

73 Alan WL7CG
--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA

you betcha...just saw your email...
i'm there.
n6mg

OK Milt, it is tomorrow today. Wanna try again?
--
Paula K7PAX #1739

been cq'n for about 25-30 minutes...no responses from anyone. 10.141.0

n6mg