Tri-Warc Award

I need 3 qso's on 12 m for the award. Has 12m been open ?? I have not really checked lately. I am gonna monitor 12 m today to see if there is any activity.
Anyone having any luck on 12?
Dave NU4N #1657

Jim K5SP

Haven't heard much on 12 in months.   What time will you be there, and I will give a listen for you.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Hey Jim. Thanks for the reply. I am thinking ard 18:00 UTC I will try and put out a few cq's but I dont expect much.

73's

On 1/29/2021 6:45 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Haven't heard much on 12 in months.   What time will you be there, and I will give a listen for you.

Jim K5SP

On 1/29/2021 4:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I need 3 qso's on 12 m for the award. Has 12m been open ?? I have not really checked lately. I am gonna monitor 12 m today to see if there is any activity.
Anyone having any luck on 12?
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Dave NU4N #1657

Jerry N9AVY

Dave:

I'll try to be there as well.

Jerry  N9AVY/K9ATI

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 06:51:38 AM CST, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Hey Jim. Thanks for the reply. I am thinking ard 18:00 UTC I will try and put out a few cq's but I dont expect much.

73's

On 1/29/2021 6:45 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Haven't heard much on 12 in months.   What time will you be there, and I will give a listen for you.

Jim K5SP

On 1/29/2021 4:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I need 3 qso's on 12 m for the award. Has 12m been open ?? I have not really checked lately. I am gonna monitor 12 m today to see if there is any activity.
Anyone having any luck on 12?
Dave NU4N #1657
--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Dave NU4N #1657

Ok Jerry sounds good. Can't help but try. 73

On 1/29/2021 8:03 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
[...]

Well I had a sked this am with a VE stn. He was strong on 20 but not a peep on 17. So what does that say abt 12 Hi HI.
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Jerry N9AVY

Not much.  Different bands, different times, different modes, different propagation...   Don't ever assume that because one band is seemingly dead that other are too.

Jerry  n9avy

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 09:15:08 AM CST, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Well I had a sked this am with a VE stn. He was strong on 20 but not a peep on 17. So what does that say abt 12 Hi HI.
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Barry VA7GEM

Wll try to join you
va7gem

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'm monitoring 24.920 and calling cq occasionally.  Hope there's some activity here today.

KB3RAN
1697/381

Hey Jim. Thanks for the reply. I am thinking ard 18:00 UTC I will try and put out a few cq's but I dont expect much.
73's
On 1/29/2021 6:45 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Haven't heard much on 12 in months.   What time will you be there, and I will give a listen for you.
Jim K5SP
On 1/29/2021 4:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I need 3 qso's on 12 m for the award. Has 12m been open ?? I have not really checked lately. I am gonna monitor 12 m today to see if there is any activity.
Anyone having any luck on 12?
Dave NU4N #1657
--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

How true Jerry.  The band isn't dead just the ops Hi HI

On 1/29/2021 9:50 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Not much.  Different bands, different times, different modes, different propagation...   Don't ever assume that because one band is seemingly dead that other are too.

Jerry  n9avy

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 09:15:08 AM CST, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Well I had a sked this am with a VE stn. He was strong on 20 but not a peep on 17. So what does that say abt 12 Hi HI.
--
Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave NU4N #1657

Bill Williams

i am calling you on 24.921200 from Florida.  I see nothing on the waterfall.

Bill
AG4QX

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 12:05 PM DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Just called CQ a few times from WNY, but did not see a trace on the waterfall.

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 12:28 PM Bill Williams <bill.ag4qx@...> wrote:
[...]

I called every 10 sec for 10 minutes and apparently was not seen.  I got my award in the good times when the sunspots were just a-poppin.

Keep announcing when you are on and if I can I will try to give you a contact if I am available.

73,
Bill
AG4QX

Hey Jim. Thanks for the reply. I am thinking ard 18:00 UTC I will try and put out a few cq's but I dont expect much.
73's
On 1/29/2021 6:45 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Haven't heard much on 12 in months.   What time will you be there, and I will give a listen for you.
Jim K5SP
On 1/29/2021 4:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I need 3 qso's on 12 m for the award. Has 12m been open ?? I have not really checked lately. I am gonna monitor 12 m today to see if there is any activity.
Anyone having any luck on 12?
Dave NU4N #1657
--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Fr Richard R

24.920 cq tryin

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 12:36:33 PM EST, Bill Williams <bill.ag4qx@...> wrote:

[...]

Fr Richard...et al...
I'm at 24921.15
<AUTOCQ> is on, and I'm watching.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

Hey Jim. Thanks for the reply. I am thinking ard 18:00 UTC I will try and put out a few cq's but I dont expect much.
73's
On 1/29/2021 6:45 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Haven't heard much on 12 in months.   What time will you be there, and I will give a listen for you.
Jim K5SP
On 1/29/2021 4:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
I need 3 qso's on 12 m for the award. Has 12m been open ?? I have not really checked lately. I am gonna monitor 12 m today to see if there is any activity.
Anyone having any luck on 12?
Dave NU4N #1657
--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Dave NU4N #1657

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

w2eck

calling now on 24.920

73 Paul w2eck

Fr Richard R

Milt, I don't see any traces, sri.....
will try agn later.....

Fr Richard

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 12:49:47 PM EST, w2eck <eckerpw@...> wrote:

calling now on 24.920

73 Paul w2eck

well, Padre, we tried...
10:00 am here....and raining cats and dogs...
May need help getting the cows up to the high ground...
:-)
Milt.
N6MG