[070ClubContests] 2017 STICKERS - Dayton, HamCation, and Field Day

Matthew King - AK4MK

It's been pointed out to me that I neglected to say "Operated PSK-31 on Field Day is sufficient".  Hopefully everybody understood that, but I certainly should've said it. One doesn't have to have been present at field day, but one must have operated PSK-31 on Field Day for credit.

If you're not on one of these lists and should be, please let me know with you call and 070 member number.

Here's the current list:

2017 FD2017 Dayton
070 #Call070 #Call
815K8TOM908K3USC
2577K3RTK2110AJ3DI
908K3USC143WB5NHL
1470VA7GEM1708AK4MK
797N9JCA2104N4MAR
2110AJ3DI1615KF8MZ
483K5SP1140K0ACP
454N9AVY
143WB5NHL
526VA3TPS
124KF3AA
1739K7PAX
1708AK4MK
2104N4MAR
2312KM4SLW
2321KM4PJJ
2516K2EXE
1479AJ4TF
1602N7WE
1140K0ACP
1601KC0OIO
824NU4C
718N2MLP
2542KI4VMK

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Charles Odom <ki4vmk@...> wrote:
I operated in Field Day with the Chipola Amateur Radio Club.

On Jan 9, 2018, at 3:04 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:
Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

JEFF WALSH

Matt ..... I operated from home on FD in PSK31 mode

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:43 AM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

[...]

Got it, Jeff - you're on the list.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 1:40 PM, JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote:
Matt ..... I operated from home on FD in PSK31 mode

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
[...]

Jerry N9AVY

Those who didn't operate, get participation trophies

Jerry   n9avy

Matt ..... I operated from home on FD in PSK31 mode

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
[...]

stan W9SMR

W9SMR/9 operated 2017 Field Day from Indiana home.

Thanks, 73,
Stan  #1611

Those who didn't operate, get participation trophies

Jerry   n9avy

Matt ..... I operated from home on FD in PSK31 mode

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
[...]

Jerry Conner

I was at Dayton and operated PSK31 at FD

Jerry  W4JWC  #2504

David Yockey

I was at Dayton and operated PSK at Field Day.  Dave. K8CMO

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 5:12 PM, Jerry Conner via Groups.Io
<jerryconn@...> wrote:

I was at Dayton and operated PSK31 at FD

Jerry  W4JWC  #2504

Matthew King - AK4MK

Alrighty - here's the current list.

Anybody that should be on this list and is not, please let me know.

2017 FD2017 Dayton
070 #Call070 #Call
815K8TOM908K3USC
2577K3RTK2110AJ3DI
908K3USC143WB5NHL
1470VA7GEM1708AK4MK
797N9JCA2104N4MAR
2110AJ3DI1615KF8MZ
483K5SP1140K0ACP
454N9AVY2504W4JWC
143WB5NHL2063K8CMO
526VA3TPS
124KF3AA
1739K7PAX
1708AK4MK
2104N4MAR
2312KM4SLW
2321KM4PJJ
2516K2EXE
1479AJ4TF
1602N7WE
1140K0ACP
1601KC0OIO
824NU4C
718N2MLP
2542KI4VMK
1673W3WMU
1611W9SMR/9
2504W4JWC
2063K8CMO

<jerryconn=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I was at Dayton and operated PSK31 at FD

Jerry  W4JWC  #2504

Robert Billingsley <v32hoosier@...>

I operated Field Day on PSK31 from home also.

Thanks for all you do, Matt!

73,
Bob, KC9UR