2017 STICKERS - Dayton, HamCation, and Field Day

Matthew King - AK4MK

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Jim K5SP

I, K5SP, worked FD, home station 1A I think was my classification.

73,

JIM K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jerry N9AVY

Worked FD from home as 1 D ...

Jerry  N9AVY

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Matt
Does participate in FD count or only attend.
TVM
Barry

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 01:04 pm, Matthew King - AK4MK wrote:
Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Jim K5SP

Jerry was 1D operating from home on commercial power, single op?

If so, I was 1D not 1A

Jim K5SP

On 1/9/2018 5:31 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Worked FD from home as 1 D ...

Jerry  N9AVY

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

WB5NHL attended Dayton Hamvention in 2017,  & member of the K4NAB FD effort

Dave   WB5NHL   #143

@dkjellqu

--
Dave,  #143

Steve VA3TPS

Hi Matt,
I worked the digital station for our club on Field Day , call CG3NSR.
73 de Steve
VA3TPS # 526

*Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local
ARRL Field Day in 2017. *

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so
we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

*73*

*Matt King*
*AK4MK - 070 #1708*
*PODXS 070 Club Executive Director*

Paula K7PAX #1739

I participated in the CCARC field day operating PSK31 with club callsign W7FEL

Paula K7PAX

On Jan 9, 2018, at 1:04 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Matthew King - AK4MK

This is my current list of Dayton and HAMCation attendees, and ARRL Field Day participants.

Operating on Field Day is sufficient to earn the sticker.

If you're not on one of these lists and should be, please let me know which list you belong on, your call, and your 070 member number.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

2017 FD2017 Dayton
070 #Call070 #Call
815K8TOM908K3USC
2577K3RTK2110AJ3DI
908K3USC143WB5NHL
1470VA7GEM1708AK4MK
797N9JCA2104N4MAR
2110AJ3DI
483K5SP
454N9AVY
143WB5NHL
526VA3TPS
124KF3AA
1739K7PAX
1708AK4MK
2104N4MAR
2312KM4SLW
2321KM4PJJ

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:46 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:
I participated in the CCARC field day operating PSK31 with club callsign W7FEL

Paula K7PAX

On Jan 9, 2018, at 1:04 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Mark Scrano

I worked on field day with club call w2jst. My # is 2516. Thanks de Mark K2EXE

On January 9, 2018 11:15:29 PM EST, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:
[...]

Clint Heffner

I was at Dayton / Xenia this past year.

Clint

KF8MZ #1615

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 11:44 PM Mark Scrano via Groups.Io <k2exe=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

David M (AJ4TF)

Mark me down for Field Day (operated PSK31 as W4UA).

David AJ4TF  1479

Rick - N7WE

Matt-

I operated Field Day - from home on emergency power, class 1E.  Rick - N7WE - #1602

2017 Dayton

070 # Call

908 K3USC

2110 AJ3DI
908 K3USC
143 WB5NHL
1470 VA7GEM
1708 AK4MK
797 N9JCA
2104 N4MAR
2110 AJ3DI

483 K5SP

454 N9AVY

143 WB5NHL

526 VA3TPS

124 KF3AA

1739 K7PAX

1708 AK4MK

2104 N4MAR

2312 KM4SLW

2321 KM4PJJ

Arthur Peters

Matt,

I too was at both hamvention and field day,

Art/K0ACP PODXS070 #1140

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2018, at 11:44 PM, Mark Scrano via Groups.Io <k2exe@...> wrote:

[...]

Joe KC0OIO

Field Day with Stillwater Amateur Radio Associaton W0JH in Minnesota
--

Joe KC0OIO

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

I operated FD from home
nu4c 824

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Field Day with Stillwater Amateur Radio Associaton W0JH in Minnesota
--

Joe KC0OIO

Brian (N2MLP)

I operated Field Day - from home on emergency power (Battery),   Brian-#0718-N2MLP

Sid Downey

Matt,

I took part in 2017 Field Day.

Sid
W7JSD
1513

On Jan 9, 2018, at 2:04 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Matthew King - AK4MK

Alrighty - LAST CALL on Dayton, HamCation, or Field Day 2017 PSK-31 participants.

If you're not on the list below and should be, please let me know ASAP.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

2017 FD2017 Dayton
070 #Call070 #Call
815K8TOM908K3USC
2577K3RTK2110AJ3DI
908K3USC143WB5NHL
1470VA7GEM1708AK4MK
797N9JCA2104N4MAR
2110AJ3DI1615KF8MZ
483K5SP1140K0ACP
454N9AVY2504W4JWC
143WB5NHL2063K8CMO
526VA3TPS
124KF3AA
1739K7PAX
1708AK4MK
2104N4MAR
2312KM4SLW
2321KM4PJJ
2516K2EXE
1479AJ4TF
1602N7WE
1140K0ACP
1601KC0OIO
824NU4C
718N2MLP
2542KI4VMK
1673W3WMU
1611W9SMR/9
2504W4JWC
2063K8CMO
1620KC9UR
1513W7JSD

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:43 AM, Sid Downey <sid47@...> wrote:
Matt,

I took part in 2017 Field Day.

Sid
W7JSD
1513

On Jan 9, 2018, at 2:04 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

John Etling

Will most likely work a little PSK (a few hours yet to be determined) on FD. Depends on how things go.

I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John