From: David, K9DWR <david@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2021 9:17 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] Winter Field Day Logging

* Mike N6STA <mike.rosmore@...> [2021-02-03 07:36]:
> Steve -
>
> I have a non-N1MM question for you: The WFD rules say we need to be consistent in what we enter for the CLUB field in order to get credit as a club.  So what should we all enter for the CLUB field?

This is what we used for Field Day; we should use the same thing: PODXS 070
That is, *all caps, one space, numbers 070

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

David, K9DWR

* Mike N6STA <mike.rosmore@gmail.com> [2021-02-03 07:36]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Mike N6STA

Steve -

I have a non-N1MM question for you: The WFD rules say we need to be consistent in what we enter for the CLUB field in order to get credit as a club.  So what should we all enter for the CLUB field?

Thanks.
--
73 - Mike N6STA 1516

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I have been drafted as WFD Coordinator again for our club. I am recommended N3FJP for logging since we are going to do the aggregate score exception for clubs and groups.

Some of the guys are not  fans of N2FJP so I am checking different logging programs. I have a question about N1MM if anyone is a user.

I see that N1MM does not have WFD template but there is an user defined add on WFDA2RTTY. Does this template score the Cabrillo with the points formula or does the operator have to manually total scores?

I suppose anyone could edit their Cabrillo but it would seem easier to me to use a program that does that for you, thus N3FJP.  Just trying to find an alternative to those that swim upstream.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301