KC3EF DM23

Jerry N9AVY

Just got KC3EF at  1816 UTC  on 14071.90  plus or minus  DM23  !

Jerry  N9AVY

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Yep, I got 'em too, BARELY.... wow!

Y'all go work Dick and make his time there worthwhile.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Just got KC3EF at  1816 UTC  on 14071.90  plus or minus  DM23  !

Jerry  N9AVY

Rick - N7WE

Just walked in the door and there he was!  Some QSB but over 75% copy at 20:05 UTC.  Thank you Dick and thanks to your good wife for driving while you do radio!

Richard Rohrer

Looks like will be in DM22 heading for Yuma, Az.  Will be around same freq.

73
DICK
KC3EF

On Jan 9, 2018 12:08 PM, "Rick - N7WE" <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Just walked in the door and there he was!  Some QSB but over 75% copy at 20:05 UTC.  Thank you Dick and thanks to your good wife for driving while you do radio!

When we worked  QSB got you when you sent DM23 location -  was it AZ  or TX  ??

Jerry  n9avy

Looks like will be in DM22 heading for Yuma, Az.  Will be around same freq.

73
DICK
KC3EF

On Jan 9, 2018 12:08 PM, "Rick - N7WE" <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Just walked in the door and there he was!  Some QSB but over 75% copy at 20:05 UTC.  Thank you Dick and thanks to your good wife for driving while you do radio!

chris g7ogx

Sorry to piggy back but short of time... Copying K1DCT on 7071. PSK31. TIME 2115 UTC

Chris G7OGX

Looks like will be in DM22 heading for Yuma, Az.  Will be around same freq.

73
DICK
KC3EF

On Jan 9, 2018 12:08 PM, "Rick - N7WE" <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Just walked in the door and there he was!  Some QSB but over 75% copy at 20:05 UTC.  Thank you Dick and thanks to your good wife for driving while you do radio!

Richard Rohrer

It was CA near Salton Sea.

Dick