1400Z, 1500Z & 1800Z Clock QSO's


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

If anyone is around, I'd like to get a couple of quick Q's to fill my 1400, 1500 and 1800 squares.  I'm on 40 meters currently and will start calling CQ just past the top of each hour.  I'll probably move to 20 meters for the 1800Z slot.

73,

Mike
WM4B


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Mike - Are you on 40 meters??  I just don’t hear a thing on that band at all right now!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 8:48 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

If anyone is around, I'd like to get a couple of quick Q's to fill my 1400, 1500 and 1800 squares.  I'm on 40 meters currently and will start calling CQ just past the top of each hour.  I'll probably move to 20 meters for the 1800Z slot.

73,

Mike
WM4B


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

Yeah... about 1000Hz.  I had a QSO to WY about 30 minutes ago... went from 599 to nothing in about 5 seconds. 

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Mike - Are you on 40 meters??  I just don’t hear a thing on that band at all right now!!!


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

Just moved up to 1200 Hz... starting to see another mode where I was.

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Mike - Are you on 40 meters??  I just don’t hear a thing on that band at all right now!!!


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Bummer - I don’t see any traces at all on 40 … Some very light traces on 20 meters.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:06 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Yeah... about 1000Hz.  I had a QSO to WY about 30 minutes ago... went from 599 to nothing in about 5 seconds. 

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Mike - Are you on 40 meters??  I just don’t hear a thing on that band at all right now!!!


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

I’m calling you at about 1200 HZ now

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:08 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Just moved up to 1200 Hz... starting to see another mode where I was.

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Mike - Are you on 40 meters??  I just don’t hear a thing on that band at all right now!!!


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

I'm going to move to 20 meters.  PSKReporter shows some activity there.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:

 If anyone is around, I'd like to get a couple of quick Q's to fill my 1400, 1500 and 1800 squares.  I'm on 40 meters currently and will start calling CQ just past the top of each hour.  I'll probably move to 20 meters for the 1800Z slot.

73,

Mike


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Sounds good

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!




On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

I'm going to move to 20 meters.  PSKReporter shows some activity there.

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:

 If anyone is around, I'd like to get a couple of quick Q's to fill my 1400, 1500 and 1800 squares.  I'm on 40 meters currently and will start calling CQ just past the top of each hour.  I'll probably move to 20 meters for the 1800Z slot.

73,

Mike


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

Is that you calling?  I can almost decode it.

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:13 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Sounds good


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Yes, I was calling right around 1100 and 1200 .. but I could not see any trace from you.

I’ll try calling you again right around 1200 HZ again a couple of times.  I do see a very 
strong signal from KA5VVD though at about 1530 HZ!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:18 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Is that you calling?  I can almost decode it.

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:13 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Sounds good


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

I just moved up to 1697hz.  The band is trying to wake up, but not quite yet! I'm gonna take a break for a few and I'll start again at about 1440.

Thanks for trying,

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Yes, I was calling right around 1100 and 1200 .. but I could not see any trace from you.

I’ll try calling you again right around 1200 HZ again a couple of times.  I do see a very 
strong signal from KA5VVD though at about 1530 HZ!!!


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

I see you working AE0AK now.  Good show!!

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!




On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:25 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

I just moved up to 1697hz.  The band is trying to wake up, but not quite yet! I'm gonna take a break for a few and I'll start again at about 1440.

Thanks for trying,

Mike
WM4B


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Yes, I was calling right around 1100 and 1200 .. but I could not see any trace from you.

I’ll try calling you again right around 1200 HZ again a couple of times.  I do see a very 
strong signal from KA5VVD though at about 1530 HZ!!!


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

Lost him!  He and another trace came booming in then disappeared at like someone flipped a switch!

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 I see you working AE0AK now.  Good show!!


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

You’re right!!  That was unbelievable.  Trace was there and gone in an instant. . .

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:38 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Lost him!  He and another trace came booming in then disappeared at like someone flipped a switch!

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 I see you working AE0AK now.  Good show!!


Jerry N9AVY
 

Only thing I'm seeing on 20m is a CT2 working an IK station.  Other bands - nada !   At 1330 UTC  40m  sounded like giant buzz saw.

Jerry  n9avy



From: Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] 1400Z, 1500Z & 1800Z Clock QSO's

You’re right!!  That was unbelievable.  Trace was there and gone in an instant. . .

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:38 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Lost him!  He and another trace came booming in then disappeared at like someone flipped a switch!

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 I see you working AE0AK now.  Good show!!




Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Mike — I’m seeing several good traces on 40M if you want to go back and try that again??

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:38 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Lost him!  He and another trace came booming in then disappeared at like someone flipped a switch!

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 I see you working AE0AK now.  Good show!!


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Mike - Try 40M.  I just worked N9AVY so maybe you can hear him!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!



On Jan 9, 2018, at 8:48 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

If anyone is around, I'd like to get a couple of quick Q's to fill my 1400, 1500 and 1800 squares.  I'm on 40 meters currently and will start calling CQ just past the top of each hour.  I'll probably move to 20 meters for the 1800Z slot.

73,

Mike
WM4B


Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
 

Just worked AE0AK on 20... it came alive again and is looking pretty solid at this exact second!

Just enough time for a coffee/bathroom break before 1500.  I think I'll stay on 20 for the moment... at least David can hear me!

Mike
WM4B

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Mike — I’m seeing several good traces on 40M if you want to go back and try that again??


Dan Morris - KZ3T
 

Okay.  Hope you get him again.  

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!




On Jan 9, 2018, at 9:53 AM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Just worked AE0AK on 20... it came alive again and is looking pretty solid at this exact second!

Just enough time for a coffee/bathroom break before 1500.  I think I'll stay on 20 for the moment... at least David can hear me!

Mike
WM4B

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Mike — I’m seeing several good traces on 40M if you want to go back and try that again??


Jerry N9AVY
 

I'm back on 20m and hearing DL stations.

Jerry  n9avy



From: Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] 1400Z, 1500Z & 1800Z Clock QSO's

Just worked AE0AK on 20... it came alive again and is looking pretty solid at this exact second!

Just enough time for a coffee/bathroom break before 1500.  I think I'll stay on 20 for the moment... at least David can hear me!

Mike
WM4B

 


On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Dan Morris wrote:

 Mike — I’m seeing several good traces on 40M if you want to go back and try that again??