Lousy conditions ???

Jerry N9AVY

Well ... not sure how lousy condition were because in last 2 days I processed a bunch of endorsements.  KK6KMU  made LONP  - Congrats !   A couple others added to  their LONP totals and many got grids endorsements.

There were a couple of rejections ...  AL7MH is NOT in Alaska  ... NL13679 is NOT a valid ham call, but an SWL ID for Netherlands... and one must have a 070#  which matches up with callsign.  Oh, and KD0CA/5  is NOT in Asia !

All told, everyone did a nice job on the endorsements for bands with "lousy conditions".

Congrats all  !!!

Jerry  n9avy

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Yep, KD0CA, Jerry lives in IA but in the winter months he travels down to Harlingen, TX until the weather gets better back up in IA.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 7, 2018, at 12:19 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Well ... not sure how lousy condition were because in last 2 days I processed a bunch of endorsements.  KK6KMU  made LONP  - Congrats !   A couple others added to  their LONP totals and many got grids endorsements.

There were a couple of rejections ...  AL7MH is NOT in Alaska  ... NL13679 is NOT a valid ham call, but an SWL ID for Netherlands... and one must have a 070#  which matches up with callsign.  Oh, and KD0CA/5  is NOT in Asia !

All told, everyone did a nice job on the endorsements for bands with "lousy conditions".

Congrats all  !!!

Can't blame him as Iowa has nice blizzards (Not at Dairy Queen !)