PSKFEST CONTEST SCORER SETUP INCORRECT

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Hey, folks - I'm sorry, but the PSKFest contest scorer setup is wrong.  That means that anyone who has uploaded to this point will need to resubmit in the proper category, and those that have not yet uploaded should wait until I send out an "all clear".

I've asked David to correct it and I'm sure he'll do so just as quickly as he can. I'll post another message when it's been done.

Sorry for the confusion.

I hope everyone enjoyed the PSKFest!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

UPDATE - David has notified me that he is now aware of the problem, but will most likely not be able to correct it tonight. He's hoping to be able to do so tomorrow.

I'll send out a notification that the problem has been corrected so that people will know to resubmit their logs if they've already submitted them, or that it's OK to submit them if they've held off doing so on account of the error.

Thanks for your understanding.