Tonight sked

Fr Richard R

So kewl. We can have a PSK31 party at oh dark thirty.

Fr Richard

On Jan 7, 2018, at 16:02, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

I'll try to be there just I case.

Jerry  n9avy

From: Fr Richard R via Groups.Io <rickocr2005@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Tonight sked

Well Jerry as long as Rick and I connect next Sunday morning I won’t have to be praying for another storm. One was enough. And I am almost sure ya east coasters don’t want another one like this one for awhile.

But in my defense, the storm was the only way I was going to be able to complete the 24/7!!!
Thank God!!

Fr Richard

On Jan 7, 2018, at 14:59, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Richard:

Hope you make all the skeds; so you don't have to pray for more storms and upset everyone on East Coast
Jerry  n9avy

Well folks looks like I will be on the air tonight. I am looking to fill
most of my 8 slots left for 24/7!!

So I will be on from 1 - 4 am EST;
Then again 8-11 am EST Sunday morning.

If anyone is up!!!! 80m & 40m