From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 11:25 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Log Checker Stuck?

I uploaded my log to the checker about 25 minutes ago and it still says running.  Tried the REFRESH button after 5 minutes or so with no change.

Not a bit deal to me I know everyone is busy with PSK Fest, but wanted to let everyone know.

Mike

WM4B

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Yeah… it happened right after I worked you today! It must be catchy!

Mike
WM4B

I uploaded my log to the checker about 25 minutes ago and it still says ‘running’.  Tried the REFRESH button after 5 minutes or so with no change.

Not a bit deal to me… I know everyone is busy with PSK Fest, but wanted to let everyone know.

Mike

WM4B

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

Some times you just have to wait for server time.
john KE4JB

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Fixt!

Mike

WM4B

I uploaded my log to the checker about 25 minutes ago and it still says ‘running’.  Tried the REFRESH button after 5 minutes or so with no change.

Not a bit deal to me… I know everyone is busy with PSK Fest, but wanted to let everyone know.

Mike

WM4B

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

It ran for 3 hours… I finally resubmitted.

Mike
WM4B

Some times you just have to wait for server time.
john KE4JB

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@cox.net> wrote:
Fixt!

Mike