From: main@070Club.groups.io [mailto:main@070Club.groups.io] On Behalf Of John - KC3FL via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 3:27 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] CQ 12m WAS PSK31

Called CQ on 30 and got an immediate reply.  KH6ILT ..........Ohio,  bah humbug
John
KC3FL

David, K9DWR

* John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> [2021-01-05 12:26]:
Called CQ on 30 and got an immediate reply.  KH6ILT ..........Ohio,  bah humbug
Maybe he's on Middle Bass Island ;-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Called CQ on 30 and got an immediate reply.  KH6ILT ..........Ohio,  bah humbug
John
KC3FL

Chuck M

Little late to the party as usual.  calling cq on 24921.16 at 20.19 UTC.

Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 02:28:38 PM EST, Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:

Worked Randy W4RTT,  But then wife came and said she had to have assistance NOW. so had
to cut it short,  Sorry Randy.
So 12 was open, would be nice to hear more up on upper bands, 20m has signals but nothing else.

ps .. She needed help updating her driver license that expired last September :).

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Scotty W7PSK

Worked Randy W4RTT,  But then wife came and said she had to have assistance NOW. so had
to cut it short,  Sorry Randy.
So 12 was open, would be nice to hear more up on upper bands, 20m has signals but nothing else.

ps .. She needed help updating her driver license that expired last September :).

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Scotty W7PSK

Correct that.

HI, ND, SD and WY

Bah, old eyes.

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington

Scotty W7PSK

12 is wide open on FT8 so IM at 920 CQing.  I need 4 states for WAS

HI, NC, ND ad SD

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington