Pics

Jerry N9AVY

Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Jerry  n9avy

W7RTL

Temperature in Mesa, Arizona
69 degrees and sunny
W7RTL
Rich

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 11:56 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Temp in Illinois  30-32 F  with 100% humidity .    Not enough to make me move, yet.

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, January 4, 2021, 01:32:41 PM CST, W7RTL <rtlatimer60@...> wrote:

Temperature in Mesa, Arizona
69 degrees and sunny
W7RTL
Rich

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 11:56 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Jerry  n9avy

David, K9DWR

* W7RTL <rtlatimer60@gmail.com> [2021-01-04 12:32]:
Temperature in Mesa, Arizona
69 degrees and sunny
Talk to me in July/August ;-)

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Temperature at the absolute center of the universe, Los Angeles, (just ask anyone that lives there!) is the same as in beautiful So. Arizona.
69 and total warm sunshine until a magnificent sunset.
As in Rich's weather, it's the same day after day.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
Rowland Heights, Ca. - 20 miles East of downtown L.A.,
Unincorporated L.A. County. - No antenna or tower restrictions!

Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

66 degrees, bright sunshine, no clouds here in North Texas

On Jan 4, 2021 12:56 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Jim,  K5SP #483

Bill Williams

Tampa, FL  64 and sunny

73,
Bill
AG4QX
0398

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 2:32 PM W7RTL <rtlatimer60@...> wrote:
Temperature in Mesa, Arizona
69 degrees and sunny
W7RTL
Rich

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 11:56 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Jerry  n9avy

Chuck M

Jerry, a little closer to you down in the Lafayette, IN area.  About same temps, but without as much nasty ice and snow.

Chuck
KD9DVB

On Monday, January 4, 2021, 03:15:21 PM EST, Bill Williams <bill.ag4qx@...> wrote:

Tampa, FL  64 and sunny

73,
Bill
AG4QX
0398

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 2:32 PM W7RTL <rtlatimer60@...> wrote:
Temperature in Mesa, Arizona
69 degrees and sunny
W7RTL
Rich

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 11:56 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Jerry  n9avy

Brian D. Karcher

Sunny and 70° in New Orleans, LA. If it gets much colder we have great beignets and coffee to stay warm.

On Jan 4, 2021, at 2:52 PM, Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...> wrote:

[...]

Remember when I was QSL Manager for AH2E (Mark) in Guam back in the 80s, he said the temp was a constant 80 F and never varied by more than a degree.

Jerry  N9AVY

On Monday, January 4, 2021, 01:49:13 PM CST, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Temperature at the absolute center of the universe, Los Angeles, (just ask anyone that lives there!) is the same as in beautiful So. Arizona.
69 and total warm sunshine until a magnificent sunset.
As in Rich's weather, it's the same day after day.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
Rowland Heights, Ca. - 20 miles East of downtown L.A.,
Unincorporated L.A. County. - No antenna or tower restrictions!

Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Chuck:

Trees are void of leaves as it should be this time of year and all branches are pure white.  Looks to be with us until end of week... maybe longer.  I'm okay so lon as I can sit by window and look out at it.

Jerry

On Monday, January 4, 2021, 02:29:46 PM CST, Chuck M via groups.io <cam51mail@...> wrote:

[...]

Last time I was on Guam, it was 104 F, and raining...

Tried to send a couple pics of ice stormed antennas, but guess pics were too big a file..  Sorry.

Everything is iced over wires, elements, vertical bending over... yuck !

Jerry  n9avy

Brian,
Born, raised and educated in the Garden District.
Meet me at Commander's for supper?
Milt
N6MG