From: Sky via groups.io <trewins@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 1, 2021 10:10 am
Subject: [070Club] PSKFEST Logging

I have used a program called GenLog by W3KM for many years, it covers over 300 contests including 11 070 Club events. It is free to download. The major contest loggers usually only cover the big events but GenLog has all kinds of much smaller contests listed. It will create an ADIF which I import into my station logbook and then upload to the 070 log checker for the given contest. Maybe someone else in the 070 Club has also used this program.
   HNY to all 73 de David KR4U #272

K8TOM

I have used the program for many of our contests over the years.

It works great for me.  I just download the latest version prior to the contest and I'm set to go.

Tom
K8TOM
815

Sky