Endorsements deadline (sort of)

Jim K5SP

When approved, Jerry sends me a spreadsheet showing approvals. I then enter them into the club "database", and then the website picks them up for the Recent Awards and displays them. You might not see them because of a massive effort the past few days to get all the contest stickers added.

If you want to know about specific ones, I will gladly check them for you.

Jim K5SP

On Dec 30, 2020 10:03 PM, W7RTL <rtlatimer60@...> wrote:
When I use the endorsement checker and it says "New Awards Completed.  Select the ones you would like to submit for approval"  should I ignore it if I have already submitted for these awards?
I appreciate the work you do and certainly don't want to make any unnecessary work for you, but how will I know if my awards have been accepted?
Tnx
73
W7RTL
Rich

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 11:19 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Have heard from my Boss that he wants all endorsements for 2020 cleared out.  So, I convinced/pleaded with Boss to allow me to finish with endorsements at 12/31/2020.  Anything which comes in after that date will go into next mailing after January.

With some of the checker problems experienced it's been a difficult job putting everything on a spreadsheet. Please bear with me for any errors/omissions .

Thank you.

Jerry  N9AVY
Endorsement Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

W7RTL

[...]

Delos,
I've also experienced anomalies in the LONP Checker.
I've communicated these to Jim, K5SP.
Given time, it will be fixed. We've got other issues that will also by fixed.
For now, lets all enjoy the holiday season and be patient.
At one time, when I was Contest Director, I was given an "inside tour" of some of our software by the previous administration.
It just looked like a bunch of "dos" to me.
Thanks to Jim!...And David!...And Stan!...And Steve!, for knowing & doing a lot to keep us as THE A+, #1, Preeminent BPSK Club, to infinity & beyond!
And, Happy New Year to all!
From Milt, N6MG & Red, W6QP