endorsement counts

Randy True

After uploading an adf, how long should it take the endorsement checker to update.I added a new Belgium that isn't showing and a total of 10 so far today, and my 365 isn't showing the new ones for today.

Randy W4RTT

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

It's immediate.

Mike
WM4B

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 3:21 PM, Randy True wrote:

 After uploading an adf, how long should it take the endorsement checker to update.I added a new Belgium that isn't showing and a total of 10 so far today, and my 365 isn't showing the new ones for today.

Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

Always thought it was immediate as well, but sometimes slowdowns happen for whatever reason/

Expecting instant results is what really hurt 10-10 Net because people thought they should get everything instantaneously within minutes.  10-10's 100+ chapters is now down to around 30 and participants are hard to find these days.

Patience, Grasshopper .    :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

After uploading an adf, how long should it take the endorsement checker to update.I added a new Belgium that isn't showing and a total of 10 so far today, and my 365 isn't showing the new ones for today.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Sadly, not for I.

Randy W4RTT