2021 Ham Radio Resolutions

Everybody...
Any Amateur Radio/070 Club resolutions for 2021?
Me? Yip:
1) Work on my LONP count.
2) Better discipline for our operating events participation.
3) Get on 160m in a proper fashion.
4)  Add 070 Club info to my macro's.
Yours?
Milt. -- N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Barry VA7GEM

I really hope to get at least one point in each contest
unless a contact is worth two points.
Barry

Eric KG6MZS

Good idea for a thread.

I know this is not PSK oriented, but my resolution is to get my CW skills back up to 20 wpm or better

73
Eric
KG6MZS

On 12/23/20 2:04 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
Everybody...
Any Amateur Radio/070 Club resolutions for 2021?

Instead of a resolution, I gave myself a challenge last year.  Even though I have my 366 endorsement, I challenged myself to do it again but in a single year.  359 down and 7 to go.  Travel restrictions from the pandemic helped.  So if you don't do well with resolutions, give yourself a challenge.  Participate in every sprint,  set a goal for a certain LONP level,  recruit one new member a week or at least try.  I'm up for any suggestions.
John
KC3FL

Rocco Conte

DXCC on 160