Hawaii

Randy True

I see I got creds for working Hawaii. Problem is, he is in South Carolina.

Need to remove that one.

Randy W4RTT

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Randy - update that record in your logbook so it doesn't happen again next time your run it through the checker and I'll manually remove your existing credit.

Remember that the COUNTRY may be listed as "Hawaii" as well as the state, since Hawaii is its own DXCC entity (like Alaska), so you may need to change that as well.

Good catch!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

I see I got creds for working Hawaii. Problem is, he is in South Carolina.

Need to remove that one.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

RR.
That's the 3rd time I've been stung with a stateside HI call.

Randy W4RTT

Randy - update that record in your logbook so it doesn't happen again next time your run it through the checker and I'll manually remove your existing credit.

Remember that the COUNTRY may be listed as "Hawaii" as well as the state, since Hawaii is its own DXCC entity (like Alaska), so you may need to change that as well.

Good catch!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

I see I got creds for working Hawaii. Problem is, he is in South Carolina.

Need to remove that one.

Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

No you didn't.  I just rejected it.

Jerry  n9avy

I see I got creds for working Hawaii. Problem is, he is in South Carolina.
Need to remove that one.

Randy W4RTT

Randy True

Gee, rejection, my best friend.