From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Nov 13, 2020 3:54 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 160m Help

1807 is correct but too early for 160 here.

Jim K5SP

On Nov 13, 2020 5:08 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Thought 160m was 1807 ... maybe I missed something. But it doesn't matter for me because 160m antenna is kaput.

Jerry n9avy
On Friday, November 13, 2020, 05:03:06 PM CST, Darin Crowley <darin.crowley@...> wrote:

If anyone is out there I'm sitting at 1.837.5.  I've never been able to use the band but I'm looking like I just might be able to pull this off with the new equipment I added.

Appreciate any help, I'll monitor until around 23:30z.

Thanks
Darin
KO4EJD...#2797

--

[...]