Triple Play Low Band Sprint Chat Room

Dan Morris - KZ3T

That is true. I was on this morning and last person on there was Milt a day before I think.  It is a pretty good chat room . In fact, I’m on there now.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 14, 2020, at 11:56 AM, Peter, NN9K #2629 <nn9k.peter@...> wrote:

Just getting around to reading mail............you might take a look at http://n8fq.org/sked/index.php?board=podxs. One nice feature is that you can see who is logged in to the room.
--
Peter, NN9K

Peter, NN9K #2629

Just getting around to reading mail............you might take a look at http://n8fq.org/sked/index.php?board=podxs. One nice feature is that you can see who is logged in to the room.
--
Peter, NN9K

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Barry,

I can't say the chat room has any advantages.  I just found it very easy to use when we were doing the 24/7 Endorsement.  If nobody uses the chat, Oh well.

Bob KK6KMU

Barry,
I'm not sure what the pros vs cons are, but if enuf of us sign on to it, that's where the contest chatting is going to be. I don't want to miss any of the spots or who's cq'n & where.
I signed on.
See ya later tonight old timer...
Milt.
N6MG

"Beat the drums faster!...it's contest time!"