Topics

CN98

Rick - N7WE

Thank you Paul.  For the Grid, for the LoTW and the eQSL.  Yes, eQSL has a steep learning curve for /P or /M operations.  But once you get the hang of it, it kind of becomes routine.  Hang in there.  Your next /P will be much easier.  Looking forward to it!

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I must apologize, I am just now getting around to uploading logs for my summer excursion to CN98.

I have successfully uploaded them and it seems to be correct on LOTW.

I have made at least one basic error on eQSL which I am now trying to sort out.

If anyone cares, LOTW is a whole heck of a lot more sensible and straightforward for this than eQSL, which is probably a fine way to do it once you get it all sorted but is something of a puzzle to get sorted to start with. There are now a fair number of new head sized dents in my shack walls.

Anyway thanks for your patience. I will get it straightened out eventually. Honest.

And for the folks who are dealing with many, many locations where they have operated portable, if you’re uploading logs to eQSL, my hat is off to you. I’ll bet you wore the edges off a few bad words along the way.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!